WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD! Small Parts. Our merchandise is not for children under 3 years.
Terms & Conditions for Web Store Purchases: The Terms and Conditions for you, our valued customer, are plain and simple. We will ship to you the merchandise that you order subject to availability. Should we be out of stock on any item(s), which is a rarity, we will contact by you phone or by e-mail with this information prior to shipping the balance of the order.
- All shipments will be made, when possible, by the end of the next business day after receipt of order.
- Method of Payment: Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Cash On Delivery: We will ship merchandise via C.O.D upon email or phone-in request. We accept cashier’s checks or money orders for C.O.D. payments. U.P.S. and Federal Express charge $8.50 for this service. Online C.O.D. purchasing is not available.
- Open Account/Invoicing: Our terms are net 30 days to all approved organizations and business. Please contact us to discuss this option and get approval before placing your order. If you have an existing account with us select the “Invoice” option when you place your order and we will confirm receipt via email. Although the shopping cart will allow you to place an order using the “invoice” function, we will not process the order until we have completed and approved an application for credit. We will contact you to obtain this information. Pricing: Our commitment is to offer convenience, service and product availability online at competitive prices every day. Promotions and special offers on our website may differ from prices, promotions, and selections offered in our store. Ordering:
- When adding any item to your shopping cart, please make sure you have, when available, the proper option selected and the correct quantity of the item properly entered.
- You can view the contents of your shopping cart (basket) at any time and make any necessary changes.
- Make your comments using the ‘Additional Delivery Instructions’ box at the time of check out to inform us of any questions, special request and/or instructions, or, any thoughts you might have. Also, include your credit card billing address and zip code if different from your shipping address.
- Products must be returned within 45 days of purchase for us to issue a refund.
- We will only accept merchandise in its original packaging and condition.
- Please check the contents of your delivery immediately upon receipt to check for any damaged items or shortages. Claims for damaged items, shortages, or items received in error must be made within 21 days of delivery.
- If a package is delivered in a visibly damaged condition, or if you receive fewer packages than are reported on the delivery log, please ask the driver to make a note of the problem on the delivery log, or you may be unable to make a claim with the delivery company. In order to make a claim for shortages in packing or defective merchandise, please e-mail us or fax to us within 7 days of receipt.
- If you would like to make an exchange, please contact us by email at email@example.com and include your order number and list of items you would like to return. Upon receipt of your email, a representative will contact you to assist with the exchange.
- Please allow 10-12 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card account. Please note we do not refund shipping fees, including any return shipping fees you may have incurred.
- All sales final on hats and head wear due to health concerns.
- All sales final on cascarones (confetti eggs)
- Air freight
- Overnight (Next Day Air Delivery) orders placed and shipped on Fridays will not arrive until the following Monday.
- Orders must be placed by 3:00 p.m. central time in order to ship the same day for air freight orders.
- Overnight and Express (2nd Day) Air Delivery charges shown on the shopping cart are approximations based on the dollar amount of the order. Air freight charges are very sensitive to the size of the merchandise relative to the weight, therefore, many of our larger sized items that weigh relatively little will get billed at a much higher rate. When actual air freight charges exceed 10% of the amount shown on the shopping cart, we reserve the right to notify you and (A) request additional payment to cover actual shipping costs, (B) offer a different shipping method (any credit will be refunded to you), or (C) cancel your order and offer you a full refund.
- Shipping Address Corrections: U.P.S. and FedEx charge an $11.00 fee to intercept packages in transit and re-route them to a different or corrected shipping address. If the shipping address entered when the order is placed needs to be changed in transit, we will charge you for the $11.00 fee.
- We are not responsible for delays in delivery due to the fault of the freight carrier. We can only approximate the number of shipping days from our warehouse, these are not guarantees.
- Free shipping offers, when available, only apply to shipments of in-stock merchandise shipped via normal ground service, all air freight options are excluded from any free shipping offers.